Requirements For Department Of Tourism, this page is to provide information on vacancies available at and advertised by the Department of Tourism. Information includes application procedures and relevant application forms and documents.
The Department of Tourism is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is the department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability), Candidates whose appointment, promotion, or transfer will promote representivity, will receive preference.
Procedures and information to apply
- All applications must be submitted on a Z83 form accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, identity document (ID) as well as a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) in order to be considered.
- Applications should be forwarded to the Director-General, Department of Tourism, Private Bag X424, Pretoria 0001, or hand delivered to: Tourism House, 17 Trevenna Street, Sunnyside
- Consideration will be given to applicants who meet the minimum requirements of advertised posts.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of applicants to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The department reserves the right not to make an appointment.
The short-listed candidates will be subject to screening and security vetting to determine the suitability of a person for employment.