Department Of Rural Development And Land Reform Worcester, The mission of the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform is to initiate, facilitate, coordinate, catalyse and implement an integrated rural development programme.
Department’s strategic objectives are:
- Corporate governance and service excellence through compliance with the legal framework;
- Land administration and spatial planning for integrated and sustainable growth and development, with a bias towards rural areas;
- Equitable access to and sustainable use of land for development;
- Improved rural services to support sustainable livelihoods;
- Improved access to sustainable employment and skills development opportunities;
- Promotion of economically, socially and environmentally viable rural enterprises and industries;
- Restoration of land rights.
Department Of Rural Development And Land Reform Worcester
29 Baring Street Worcester 6850
- 023 342 0107
- 023 342 0202
- 082 465 7284