Department Of Cooperative Governance And Traditional Affairs Internship
The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs is offering Internship Programme, not exceeding 12 months, to unemployed graduates.
COGTA Seeks Interns 2018/2019
REQUIREMENTS FOR COGTA INTERNSHIP:
• Applicants must be from Kwazulu-Natal;
• Applicants must be between 18-35 years of age;
• A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the Internship Programme before.
• Applicants must have successfully completed the 3 year Tertiary qualification in one of the fields listed below:
NB: PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY FOR COGTA INTERNSHIP
To apply, kindly submit the following:
• Z83 Application Form obtainable from any Government Department, indicating the reference number of the Internship that is being applied for
• An updated Curriculum Vitae
• Certified copies of all qualifications
• Certified copy of Identity Document
• Proof of residential address. (e.g. Electricity Bill, Retail Statements, Local Councillor Affidavit)
Failure to submit the required documentation or incompletion of the Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Please all completed applications must be posted to
Miss TS Zuma,
Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs,
Private Bag X9078,
Pietermaritzburg 3200 or
hand deliver to Miss TS Zuma, 15th Floor – South Tower, Room 104, Natalia Building, 330 Langalibalele Street, Pietermaritzburg 3201 before the closing date.
NB: Emailed and faxed copies are not accepted.
CLOSING DATE: 29 November 2017
Should you not receive a response to your application within six weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Mr. Senzo Tabete (033 395 3206) email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Miss Thobeka Zuma (033 395 2630) email email@example.com