Department Of Traditional Affairs Database Forms, The mission of the Department of Traditional Affairs is to coordinate traditional affairs activities across government through: development of appropriate policies, norms and standards, systems, and a regulatory framework governing traditional affairs; provision of support to the traditional affairs institution; enhancement of information and knowledge management on traditional affairs; and promotion of culture, heritage and social cohesion.
The Central Supplier Database
The Central Supplier Database (CSD) was launched on 1 September 2015. It is compulsory for all prospective suppliers to be registered on the CSD with effect from 1 April 2016.
What is the CSD?
- A single database that serves as the source of all supplier information for all spheres of government,
- A way of simplifying the process of doing business with government,
- It enables electronic registration and verification processes,
- It reduces the exchange of compliance documents in paper form,
- It eliminates multiple registrations with different organs of state,
- It reduces the cost for both business and government
To register, you can visit the Central Supplier Database website.