Department Of Public Service And Administration 2016, establish norms and standards to ensure that the state machinery functions optimally and that such norms and standards are adhered to.
Implement interventions to maintain a compliant and functioning Public Service.
Promote an ethical public service through programmes, systems, frameworks and structures that detect, prevent and combat corruption.
Contribute towards improved public administration in Africa and internationally through dialogue and sharing of best practices.
A professional, productive and responsive public service and administration
We Belong, We Care, We Serve
Public Service Regulations, 2016
- Government Gazette 29 July 2016
- Government Gazette 19 August 2016
- Promulgation and the effective date of the Public Service Regulations, 2016 to replace the Public Service Regulations, 2001
- Clause-by-clause summary of the Public Service Regulations, 2016 (the Regulations)
- Amendment Regulation 66: Filling of posts in Office of executive authorities and Deputy Ministers